- Signal Processing in Medical Applications
- Biological Systems Modeling
- Embedded Systems
- Medical Instrumentation
- 2001–present: Arkansas Tech University, Electrical Engineering
- Fall 2007: Sabbatical: NASA Johnson Space Center
- Summer 2003, 2004, 2006 & 2007: NASA Faculty Fellow, Johnson Space Center
- 1995–2001: Consultant
- 1989–1995: Creighton University, Associate Professor,
- 1985–1989: Medical College of Virginia, Assistant
Professor, Biomedical Engineering
- 1978–1985: University of Miami, Assistant Professor,
Biomedical Engineering and Medicine
- 1975–1978: University of Southern California, Post
Doctoral Fellowship, Biomedical Engineering
This is the professional web site of an Arkansas Tech University faculty member.
The university supports academic freedom. While these pages do not in any way constitute official Arkansas Tech
University content, we hope you find the information in them useful.
Tech does not actively monitor or generally restrict the materials published on these sites;
the views and opinions expressed in
the pages are strictly those of the author.
Any issues with the contents of the pages should be directed to the author.