- Carlos L. Castillo, "Fault-tolerant Adaptive Model Predictive Control of Small-Scale Helicopter", submitted for review,
- E. Carl Greco, Jim D. Reasoner, Daniel Bullock, Carlos Castillo, Patricia Buford and Gill Richards, "Efficacy of Lab Reports for Electric Circuits Laboratory Assessment", Proceedings of the 2011 Annual Conference & Exposition,
- E. Greco, J. Reasoner, D. Bullock, Carlos Castillo, et al., “Efficacy of a final Lab Practicum and Lab Reports for the Assessment in a Fundamentals Electric Circuit Laboratory”, Proceedings of the ASEE 2010 Midwest (2010).
- M. C., Carlos Castillo, et at., “Robustification of Decentralized PID Control for Small Unmanned Rotorcraft”, to be presented at 2007 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, San Diego California, Oct 29-Nov 2 2007.
- Carlos Castillo, et al., “Unmanned Helicopter Waypoint Trajectory Tracking Using Model Predictive Control”, 15th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, MED'07, June 27-29, 2007, Athens, Greece
- Carlos Castillo, et al., “Small Scale Helicopter Analysis and Controller Design for Non-Aggressive Flight”, IEEE 2005 Int. Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC), Hawaii, USA, October 10-12, 2005
- M. C., W. A., Carlos Castillo, et al., “Modeling and Visualization of Multiple Autonomous Heterogeneous Vehicles”, IEEE 2005 SMC, Hawaii, USA-October 10-12, 2005
- Carlos Castillo, et al., “Face Recognition Using Neural Networks and Principal Components Analysis”, I Congreso Iberoamericano de Estudiantes de Ingeniería Eléctrica (I CIBELEC 2004), Mérida, Venezuela, May 3-7, 2004
- Carlos Castillo, et al., “Small Unmanned Helicopter Simplified and Decentralized Optimization-based Controller Design for Non-aggressive Flights”, International Transactions on Systems Science and Applications, vol. 1, Number 3, 2006, pg. 303-315
- M. C, Carlos Castillo, et al., “Control Fundamentals of Small/Miniature Helicopters: A Survey”, in Kimon P. Valavanis (Ed.), “Advances in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: State of the Art and the Road to Autonomy”, Springer, 2007
- W. A., Carlos Castillo, et al., “A Tutorial Approach to Small Unmanned Helicopter Controller Design for Non-aggressive Flights”, in Kimon P. Valavanis (Ed.), “Advances in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: State of the Art and the Road to Autonomy”, Springer, 2007